||Primo New Year's Day Brunch Package
December 31, 2013 - January 1, 2014
Kick off the New Year with the infamously spectacular New Year's Day Brunch at Primo Restaurant accompanied by the finest accommodations from the Captain Lindsey House Inn! The Primo New Year's Day Brunch Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- Arrive to a split of champagne and strawberries to enjoy while relaxing in front
of one of our luxurious fireplaces..
- Reservations for the superb New Year's Day Brunch at Primo Restaurant, a pioneer in Farm to Table philosophy and whose chef/owner, Melissa Kelly, won the prestigious 2013 James Beard Award for Best Chef: Northeast (at least 6-8 week advance reservation required)
- A gourmet breakfast the other morning and delectable homemade baked treats each afternoon.
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy brunch at Primo Restaurant.
- A self-guided tour and map of the specialty food purveyors in Midcoast Maine with tastings and samples provided exclusively to our guests.
- A copy of A Taste of the Taber cookbook
- A gift bag with a signature apron and a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $250 in savings.
All this starting at $336 (plus ME tax). Price will vary by room selection.
This package cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts and is subject to the inn's normal policies including our 14-day cancellation policy. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax rate will apply.