Pies On Parade
January 24 - 26, 2014
Join the Historic Inns of Rockland for the 10th Annual Pies on Parade in celebration of National Pie Day!
We are being joined by over 20 of Rockland's finest restaurants this year. Each of the
participating Inns and Restaurants will feature samplings of original pie recipes including everything from sweet to savory and meat to seafood pies. Sample over 40 different kinds of pie while raising money for our local Food Pantry. Proceeds benefit the Area Interfaith Outreach Food Pantry.
- 2 nights of accommodations at the Captain Lindsey House
- Gourmet Breakfast for two
- Two guaranteed tickets to the biggest pie event in New England on January 26, 2014
from 1 – 5
- Two Personal Pies baked personally for you and presented at the inn
- A wonderful cookbook
- Top tips for Surviving the Pie-Fest from veteran Pie Paraders
- A collection of Pie Recipes from participating businesses
- 2014 Pies On Parade Poster
- $50 of mid-coast money plus 2 dessert vouchers
- Two tickets and exclusive tour of Owl’s Head Transportation Museum on Saturday, 1/25 from 12:15-2:15 where pies will be paired with foreign autos by country of origin
- Exclusive tour of Audubon’s Project Puffin Center on Saturday, 1/25 from 2:30-3:00 or 3:00 to 3:30 featuring “Puff (in) Pastry Pies
- Complimentary access to the Maine Lighthouse Museum opening on Sunday, at 10am and will feature “Lite Pies”.
- Invitation to a “Wine and Pie” tasting at the Wine Seller Saturday, from 3:30-5:30 pm with exclusive tasting from 3-3:30 pm for package guests
- And much more
Two-Night Packages range from $345 to $495 single or double occupancy.* Book a 3rd night and get a 25% discount. One night packages are available for Sunday night only. Please call or email us (207-596-7950, 800-523-2145, firstname.lastname@example.org) for rates and package details .