Land & Sea Package
May through October ~ Windjammer Sailing Season
Combine a Maine Windjammer Cruise with a two consecutive-night stay at the Lindsey House and receive a 10% discount off your stay at the inn and exclusive discounts to local businesses when booked in advance. The Land & Sea 'scape Package offers total travel flexibility, and it’s easy too! Simply start by booking a cruise using this link to the Maine Windjammer Association and decide which of the windjammer fleet fits your needs and how long a cruise fits your schedule. Then tell your reservationist that you are interested in adding the Lindsey House two-night land package. We’ll take it from there.
Here’s all you’ll get in the Land & Sea 'scape Package
- A Windjammer cruise with all meals included
- Two consecutive-night stay in the room of your choice
- Hearty, gourmet breakfast each morning
- Discounted activities to enjoy your time in the Rockland area when booked in advance.
Discounts are not available if added at or after check-in.
A la Carte Options:
- Enjoy a long hot shower at Rheal Day Spa when you get off the boat. Sign up for additional spa services with a 10% discount. Luggage storage is available until check in.
Additional discounted spa services at Rheal Day Spa or SkinKlinic (based on availability best to reserve prior to sail);
- Discounted tickets to the Maine Lighthouse Museum
- Discounted tickets to the Farnsworth Art Museum and Wyeth Center
- 10% Discount on purchases at Cellar Door Winery.
Winery Tour and tastings of 3 local Midcoast wineries – pick up and drop off at each inn $25 per person (Monday – Friday)
- Discount tickets for Capt. Jack’s Lobster Adventure cruise, Nature cruise or lighthouse tours with Monhegan Boat Line
- Green fees for 18 holes of golf at Rockland Golf Club (1 per person), cart rental (1 per room), rental of clubs (1 per person)
- 15% discount on M/V Rendevous harbor tours.
A two consecutive night stay added on to your Windajmmer Cruise ranges in rate from $220 – $387 plus 7% lodging tax. Rate is dependent on time of year and the inn and room chosen. Please contact the Maine Windjammers Association to book your trip. Contact us for more details. Rates based on double occupancy. Solo traveler rates are available. Upgraded rooms and extended cruise or inn stays are also available.