|Gourmet Stay Package
Wednesday through Sunday
October 9, 2013 - January 1, 2014
Connoisseurs, foodies and those who love to explore local foods will enjoy this fun-filled itinerary to revel in Midcoast Maine's nationally recognized cuisine accompanied by the finest accommodations from the Captain Lindsey House Inn.
We're offering this exciting package starting October 9, 2013 - January 1, 2014. With so much happening in the Rockland and Camden culinary scene, the Lindsey House has packed a two day/night package with locally sourced foods and exclusive tours and tastings topped off with accommodations at award winning Captain Lindsey House Inn.
The package is offered Wednesday through Sunday with scheduled features and self-guided fun on the agenda for two days and nights. The Gourmet Stay Package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodations for two
- Arrive to a split of champagne to enjoy while relaxing in front of one of our luxurious fireplaces.
- A gourmet breakfast each morning featuring as many locally-sourced features as possible and scrumptious homemade baked treats in the afternoon.
- Reservations for Primo Restaurant, a pioneer in Farm to Table philosophy and whose chef/owner, Melissa Kelly, won the prestigious 2013 James Beard Award for Best Chef: Northeast (at least 4-6 week advance reservation required)
- A $50 Midcoast Money voucher to enjoy dinner at Primo Restaurant in the Primo Tavern, or at a wide range of other fine restaurants in the Rockland/Camden area.
- A self-guided tour and map of the specialty food purveyors in Midcoast, Maine with tastings and samples provided exclusively to our guests.
- A copy of A Taste of the Taber cookbook
- A gift bag with a signature apron and a special collection of value offers for savings exclusive to our guests from Rockland and Camden area restaurants (offering free apps, desserts or special offers), stores (offering discounts), spas (offering discounts) and attractions (offering discounted or half price tickets). The value collection represents more than $250 in savings.
All this starting at $312 (plus ME tax). Price will vary by room selection. (Holidays and festival weeks are not available).
This package cannot be combined with any other specials or discounts and is subject to the inn's normal policies including our 14-day cancellation policy. Prevailing Maine State lodging tax rate will apply.